We all know this back-to-school season is different from others. This school year is new for our kids and us. Some countries have already gone back to school; some haven’t even finished the school year.
In this post, I will tell you the things you need when it comes to the new back to school season:
Buy at least three to five masks per child. Here are some disposable ones, but if you use the reusable kind, you’ll need to wash them after each use. I think it is important to send your kid to school with one mask on and another face cover or mask in their backpack if they misplace it.
2. Hand Sanitizer
I don’t know about you, but I have seen hundreds of new hand sanitizer brands on the market right now; some liquid, some in gel form. I have purchased some with a strong smell. Argh! I could not find the Purell brand I used to buy in the dollar store; not anymore, but after a few searches, I was able to find in on Amazon. I like that their formula is not sticky. I love these 1 oz bottles for your kids to carry inside your backpack when they go back to school.
3. Instructions on how to wash your hands
Before sending your kids back to school, if you haven’t already shown them a video on washing your hands, I would practice at home a few days before they go back to school. I love this video because it is relatively simple.
4. Buying for Girls
Back-to-school shopping list for little girls might include backpacks, lunch boxes, and hair items like fun ponytails and hairpins. Oh, how I miss these days! When everything I bought for her, she was excited! We loved unicorns and rainbows.
Now, my daughter is still a tween, so some things still excite her about mom, but then I realize the teenage years are coming.
So, if you have a teenager, you may want to include some of these products in your back-to-school list.
Teenager Girl back to school list:
a. A cool makeup bag
A makeup bag like this lets them put away their toiletries (pads or tampons), lip balm, or eyeliner in a cool holographic makeup bag. I love this one is waterproof, in case they spill their drinks.
b. Small hairbrush
c. Lip balm
I love these lip balm tubes from Burt Bees! The smell is so nice. I simply cannot use another brand, love them! Have I said the word “love” a little too much? 🙂
5. Buying for Boys
a. Back to School Backpacks
Backpacks range in design and forms, but I like the one from Marvel! They have all characters cramped together! All kids fans of Marvel would love this one:
Need a backpack for a teenager? even for college? I like this one because is water-resistant, has a USB port, and holds a 15.6-inch laptop!
b. Water bottles
Boys drink a lot of water! (Girls do too..) But, I like this one for them due to the design. This 20 oz water bottle is stainless steel and insulated. They definitely need to be hydrated this back to school!
6. Print at Home Poster
They return from school on their first day, and you say: please wash your hands! What about hanging one poster on your fridge, or even near your entry door? This poster would be a kind reminder for them to wash their hands when they come back from school. You just need to point out to it, no need to be nagging!
At the end of this article, you will find where you can download and print it and access ALL my freebies!!
I hope this list is useful to you! Let me know what works for you in this new back-to-school era.
FREE PRINTABLE LISTS
Get the password for the FREE resource library by filling out this form:
Don’t forget these ideas! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest:
Products showcased in this post:
- Venecia Disposable 3-Layers Earloop Face Masks for Kids 6 Colors Pink Green Yellow White Blue, Kids Cartoon (30 pcs)
- Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel 1 OZ Travel Size (4 Pack)
- Little Blue House By Hatley Kids’ Double Layer Face Mask with Ear Elastic, Majestic Unicorns, One Size
- Stephen Joseph girls All Over Print Backpack, Rainbow Kid s Backpack, Rainbow, One Size US
- Holographic Cosmetic Bag Makeup Bag Toiletry Travel Bag Handy Large Protable Wash Pouch Waterproof Zipper Handbag Carry Case Organizer Mermaid Makeup Brush bag(shiny purple bag)
- Wet Brush Multi-Pack Squirt Detangler Hair Brush with Soft IntelliFlex Bristles, Mini Travel Detangler – Pack of 3 (Pink, Purple, Blue)
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Multipack, 4 Tubes in Blister Box
- Marvel Kawaii Avengers Boys Girls 16″ School Backpack (One Size, Black/Multi)
- Travel Laptop Backpack, Business Anti Theft Slim Durable Laptops Backpack with USB Charging Port, Water Resistant College School Computer Bag Gifts for Men & Women Fits 15.6 Inch Notebook, Grey
- Contigo Stainless Steel Water Bottle | Vacuum-Insulated Water Bottle | Autospout Ashland Chill Water Bottle, 20 Oz, Stainless/Scuba
Other posts related by Mama Multitasking:
Lou es la autora detrás del blog de Mama Multitasking. Soy una esposa, mamá, bloguera, comunicadora y especialista en mercadeo digital. Empecé este rumbo con una página de Facebook en el 2015, después lo convertí en un blog en el 2016. En este blog, comparto mi pasión en ser organizada en la vida y las finanzas personales. Soy multitasking porque siempre hago muchas cosas para mí y mi familia. Pongo mi atención en organizar mi tiempo y dinero para maximizar mi día. Sígueme y juntas aprenderemos, creceremos y reiremos en la vida de mamá!
Lou is the writer behind the Mama Multitasking blog. I am a wife, mom, blogger, public relations communications, and digital marketing graduate. I started this journey with a Facebook page in 2015, which became a blog in 2016. In this blog, I share my passion for being organized in life and personal income. I found myself being a multitasking mom, doing lots of things for myself and my family. I focus on organizing my time and money to maximize my everyday life. Follow me, and together we will learn, grow, and laugh. Let’s enjoy this mama life!